*The School Director will review the curriculum at the end of each quarter and make recommendations for updates and/or changes that they feel would improve the effectiveness of the program and better prepare the graduating students for a smooth transition into the workplace. During this review new standards and technologies will also be considered to be sure that students are receiving instruction relevant to tasks they will be expected to complete in their new occupation.
Program enrollment requirements
How to enroll at DAOC
All students must meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least age 18 with a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Provide proof of high school diploma or equivalent. If currently in high school, provide an official transcript showing at least a 2.5 GPA.
The Admissions Process
- Submit our online application.
- If you have not already, schedule an appointment with admissions so you can tour the school. After you submit the online applications, an admissions representative will contact you to arrange a date and time, or you can call DAOC at (312) 465-2718.
- When all enrollment requirements have been met, sign the Enrollment Agreement. This can be done on the same day as your initial appointment mentioned above.
- On the first day of class or at orientation (1-2 weeks prior to class), students will receive an outline* of the course curriculum or syllabus, which lists reading assignments and acts as a study guide.